To recognise the achievements of Students’ Associations in the past twelve months in shaping education and empowering individuals
1. Explain the context and background of your submission.
- How did they identify the need/want to change?
- What objectives were set?
2. Describe what actions you took, and the challenges that arose.
- Put in place activities to benefit their members
- Can demonstrate student leadership
- Can demonstrate inclusivity in decision making
- Created or strengthened healthy partnerships where they are equal partners
3. What changes have been achieved?
- Outcomes and impact align to objective
- Demonstrate impact on their organisation (changed, policy, process, market research, vote, press releases, videos)
- Demonstrate impact on the parent institution (committee paper, changed policy, market research, press release, video)
- Demonstrate impact on their membership (market research, vote, video).
Nominations close on Monday 10th February 2020 at 5pm, so make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to nominate the people you work with!
Please view the criteria before submitting a nomination and fill in all relevant sections on the nomination form.
You can save your nomination at any time and come back to edit it later. This will let you share your nomination with others in your Students' Association if you're writing it together. If you are saving your nomination please make sure that you keep a back up on your computer or on a shared drive as we cannot be held responsible for the loss of information from your nomination.
Please make sure you complete all the information needed to submit your nomination and submit it by the correct deadlines.
Saving your nomination does not mean you have submitted it - you need to make sure you review and click 'submit' by the deadline.
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and good luck!