To recognise outstanding dedication to their fellow students, Student’s Association or local community.
1. Describe the background to and context to your submission.
• What has the student done to be an example of an outstanding and inspirational student and so deserve recognition?
2. Describe what actions were taken and the challenges that arose.
• Who has benefitted from the student’s actions?
• What commitment to volunteering have they shown within the last 12 months?
• What level of dedication (in terms of time, resources and effort) has the student shown?
3. What changes have been achieved?
• What impact has the student made on the student population/student volunteering/local community/students’ association in the past year?
Nominations close on Monday 10th February 2020 at 5pm, so make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to nominate the people you work with!
Please view the criteria before submitting a nomination and fill in all relevant sections on the nomination form.
You can save your nomination at any time and come back to edit it later. This will let you share your nomination with others in your Students' Association if you're writing it together. If you are saving your nomination please make sure that you keep a back up on your computer or on a shared drive as we cannot be held responsible for the loss of information from your nomination.
Please make sure you complete all the information needed to submit your nomination and submit it by the correct deadlines.
Saving your nomination does not mean you have submitted it - you need to make sure you review and click 'submit' by the deadline.
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and good luck!