To recognise a project/campaign/initiative that aims to improve access to or attainment in post-16 education.
1. Describe the background to and context to your campaign.
• How did you identify the need/want to change?
• What objectives were set?
2. Describe the nature of the work and the challenges that arose.
• What partners were identified?
• Can the Union demonstrate student involvement?
3. What changes have been achieved?
• What barriers have been removed to access or attainment?
• How has this impacted their intention?
• How have they impacted the membership/future membership?
Nominations close on Monday 10th February 2020 at 5pm, so make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to nominate the people you work with!
Please view the criteria before submitting a nomination and fill in all relevant sections on the nomination form.
You can save your nomination at any time and come back to edit it later. This will let you share your nomination with others in your Students' Association if you're writing it together. If you are saving your nomination please make sure that you keep a back up on your computer or on a shared drive as we cannot be held responsible for the loss of information from your nomination.
Please make sure you complete all the information needed to submit your nomination and submit it by the correct deadlines.
Saving your nomination does not mean you have submitted it - you need to make sure you review and click 'submit' by the deadline.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com and good luck!