To recognise Students’ Associations that have demonstrated and strengthened their commitment to equality and diversity.
1. Explain the context and background of your submission.
• How did you identify the need for action
• What objectives were set?
2. Describe what actions you took, and the challenges that arose.
• Can the Union demonstrate that actions were inclusive
3. What changes have been achieved?
• What policies/processes were change or introduced as a result? How has this impacted the organisation?
• What outputs and impacts were achieved by the project/campaign/ideas the Union undertook?
• How has this work impacted the membership?
Nominations close on Monday 10th February 2020 at 5pm, so make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to nominate the people you work with!
Please view the criteria before submitting a nomination and fill in all relevant sections on the nomination form.
You can save your nomination at any time and come back to edit it later. This will let you share your nomination with others in your Students' Association if you're writing it together. If you are saving your nomination please make sure that you keep a back up on your computer or on a shared drive as we cannot be held responsible for the loss of information from your nomination.
Please make sure you complete all the information needed to submit your nomination and submit it by the correct deadlines.
Saving your nomination does not mean you have submitted it - you need to make sure you review and click 'submit' by the deadline.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com and good luck!