To recognise inclusive and impactful campaigns that empower Students’ Associations, improve students’ lives or campaign on issues faced by members.
Campaigns Award nominations may also be submitted under other categories (Diversity/Education) and we actively welcome nominations of campaigns for which there isn’t a separate category (Wellbeing/Sustainability/etc).
1. Explain the context and background of your submission.
- How did you identify the need/want to change?
- What objectives were set – short and long term?
- Can you demonstrate student involvement in identifying the change that needed to be made?
2. Describe what actions you took and the challenges that arose.
- Were key influencers/decision makers identified?
- Can you demonstrate student involvement in the design and delivery of the campaign?
- How did you address/overcome any challenges faced?
3. What changes have been achieved?
- Outcomes and impact align to objectives set
- Can you evidence change credited to your campaign? (press release/article/committee paper/ impact report/video/evidence of behavioural change/ number of students involved in campaign who have continued to engage in further SU campaigns/ activities)
- Discuss the impact the campaign had on members/the SA/local community
Nominations close on Monday 10th February 2020 at 5pm, so make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to nominate the people you work with!
Please view the criteria before submitting a nomination and fill in all relevant sections on the nomination form.
You can save your nomination at any time and come back to edit it later. This will let you share your nomination with others in your Students' Association if you're writing it together. If you are saving your nomination please make sure that you keep a back up on your computer or on a shared drive as we cannot be held responsible for the loss of information from your nomination.
Please make sure you complete all the information needed to submit your nomination and submit it by the correct deadlines.
Saving your nomination does not mean you have submitted it - you need to make sure you review and click 'submit' by the deadline.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com and good luck!